Monday, June 9, 2008

Do you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

I am seeing a doctor who has worked very closely with Dr. Teitlebaum and is trained extensively in his unique approach to issues of Chronic Fatigue. This is an interview with Dr. T, an explanation of what CFS is and the overview of the basic protocol under which I am currently being treated.

Listen to the interview.

Towards the end, Dr. T give a general overview of how hypothyroidism fits into the cycle of CFS and Fibromyalgia, which I think is a very important connection. These medical issues may be separate diagnostic categories in some physicians manual, but in the interconnected web of the body, each disordered system gives rise to another.



1 comment:

Violeta Corona said...

Porcine thyroid tablets have made a definite improvement to my well-being, especially relieving the joint and muscle pains I was experiencing on my legs.